Following a quick briefing, our guides will commence the Cape Town City Cycle Tour with a relaxed cycle along the Sea Point promenade. On the left you will see the iconic Table Mountain or glance right at the turquoise Atlantic Ocean with Robben Island visible in the distance.
We then make our way through the picturesque Green Point Urban Park with the state of the art Green Point Stadium close by. After exiting the park, we enter the vibrant downtown inner city. Here you will learn about Cape Town’s rich heritage, also allowing you to get in amongst the bustling city life. From the historic city centre, we cycle into Company Gardens for some relaxation and refreshments. It is at this historic landmark where Jan van Riebeeck set up a refreshment station in 1652 for the Dutch East India Company’s passing ships.
We then cycle through the historic Bo-Kaap, taking in the sights, sounds and smells of Cape Malay curry. Finally we cruise down to the V&A Waterfront where we end this unforgettable tour.
Historic and modern landmarks of our tour include:
- The Sea Point Promenade – spectacular sea and mountain views
- St. George’s Mall – European cafe culture
- Green Point Stadium and Eco-Park – urban greenbelts
- Long Street and Green Market Square – cafes, bars and souvenirs
- The Company Gardens – home to Parliament and National Gallery
- The Bo-Kaap – colourful houses, mosques and smell of Malay curry
- The V&A Waterfront – shopping and entertainment paradise
This popular scheduled tour is a relaxed and enriching way to experience Cape Town’s cultural legacy and modern day life.
Good to know
- Minimum group size is 2 guests (we’ll still run the tour for a single guest, subject to a private tour supplement of R300)
- Tour is weather dependant
- Bicycle and helmet
- Excellent and varied cycle route, culture and heritage
- Top guides and personalised service
- Refreshing beverages and sit down tea and cake or light lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm jacket/coat (weather depending)
- Casual clothes and comfy shoes
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.