Enjoy an off road afternoon drive in the untouched Walker Bay Nature Reserve.
We start our afternoon drive and make our way down a sandy, twisty off road trail through the Fynbos to the edge of the magnificent white sand dunes. You have some time to enjoy the beauty of the late afternoon on the sand dunes before we drive towards where the rugged, rocky limestone cliff faces and ever changing beaches that meet the Atlantic Ocean.
The 4x4 trail follows a series of rocky outcroppings separated by beautiful secluded beaches.
Along this trail your guide will show you a few of his favourite beaches and hidden spots for spectacular photo opportunities worthy of any Instagram profile. This is where your guide will set up your "Local is Lekker" platter for you to enjoy surrounded by spectacular scenery.
- Optional extra: LOCAL IS LEKKER SNACK PLATTER R 195 PP (R390 per couple) At Overlandy we want to show you a truly unique and local 4x4 experience, this includes our "local is lekker" snack platter. Our Local Is Lekker Platter includes ; Cheese and Jam - Klein Rivier. Crackers and Fresh Bread. Honey - Overberg Honey company. Cold meats - Martin's Deli Wine - Local Rose Wine, Soft drinks and Water. Our platters are designed for 2 people sharing and cost R195 per person. Let us know when you book if you would like to add a platter.
Good to know
- Let us know if we should cater a snack platter at extra cost
- Summer time SEP-MAR 1630-1900
- Winter time APR-AUG 1530-1800
- Cape Nature conservation fee
- Local is Lekker snack platter (R195 pp)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Swimming costume
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.